As our community responds to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Hopelab research, strategy, and design experts are available to discuss the societal impacts of the coronavirus pandemic and their effect on the health, well-being, and happiness of teens and young adults.
To schedule interviews or reach an expert on deadline, please contact Robin Raskob at 415-425-5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expertise areas include:
- Mental health, loneliness, behavioral health
- Gen Z
- Social media and digital health as an intervention
- Philanthropy, nonprofit, health tech
- Health equity
- Resilience-building techniques
- Designing and co-creating with young people